Bath Shower Mixer
– Our Bath Shower Mixer is made of high-quality brass, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.
– Installation is simple and easy with our included tutorial, and no special tools are required.
– The Bath Shower Mixer features a sleek, modern design that will complement any bathroom décor.
– Our mixer is available in various finishes to match your existing décor.
– The Bath Shower Mixer is 100% leak-proof
Bath Shower Mixer is a unique product that combines the best of both worlds: modern and classic. The material used for the mixer is stainless steel, which ensures durability and reliability. It’s an elegant product that will surely increase the value of your bathroom.
The company offers two bath shower mixers, one with a traditional lever handle and another with an innovative push-button handle. Both are very easy to use, even if you have problems with your hands or arms due to arthritis or other reasons. Bath Shower Mixer is made of high-quality brass, chrome-plated, and finished with a durable layer of paint. This mixer tap is perfect for your bathroom sink or shower and comes with all the fittings you need for a quick and easy installation.
This mixer tap is simple – twist the handle to change the water flow from bath to shower. The Bath Shower Mixer is also fitted with ceramic disc cartridges, so you’ll never have to worry about leaks or drips!
Bath Shower Mixer: An Essential Guide
A bath shower mixer serves a dual purpose in modern bathrooms. It combines the functions of a tap and a shower, allowing homeowners to easily switch between filling the bathtub and using the battery. This multifunctional unit is an essential piece of plumbing and contributes to the bathroom’s aesthetics. This guide will delve into the intricacies of the bath shower mixer, discussing its types, benefits, installation process, and maintenance tips.
Understanding the Bath Shower Mixer
At its core, a bath shower mixer is a faucet that has a diverter. This diverter allows the water to flow channeled through the bath tap or a showerhead.
- Diverter Mechanism: This component lets users switch between the tap and the shower.
- Thermostatic Control (in some models): This feature maintains a constant temperature, reducing the risk of scalding.
Types of Bath Shower Mixers
There are several variations to suit different needs and aesthetic preferences:
- Deck Mounted: This is installed on the bathtub’s ledge or ‘deck.’ It’s the most common type.
- Wall Mounted: These are affixed to the wall, offering a more streamlined look. They’re ideal for stand-alone bathtubs.
- Freestanding: These stand tall on the bathroom floor and are paired with freestanding tubs for a luxurious look.
Benefits of Using a Bath Shower Mixer
- Space-Saving: Combining the functionality of a tap and a shower means less clutter in the bathroom.
- Cost-Effective: You’re essentially getting two products in one, often at a cost lower than purchasing them separately.
- Unified Aesthetic: A singular unit often looks sleeker and more coordinated than separate fixtures.
While it’s always recommended to consult a professional for installation, here are some things to keep in mind:
- Water Pressure: Ensure your home’s water pressure matches the mixer’s requirements.
- Piping: Check the compatibility of the mixer with the existing plumbing in your bathroom.
- Space & Positioning: Depending on the type of mixer (deck, wall, or freestanding), ensure there’s enough space and that it complements the position of your bathtub.
Maintenance and Care
- Regular Cleaning: Use a soft cloth and mild cleaning agent. Avoid abrasive materials that can scratch the finish.
- Periodic Check: Ensure there are no leakages or dripping. A timely fix can save water and prevent further issues.
- Descale: Descaling the showerhead and mixer tap periodically can prevent blockages if you live in a hard water area.
The bath shower mixer is a versatile unit that combines form and function. It provides the convenience of both a shower and a bath tap, making it a practical choice for contemporary bathrooms. Whether you’re refurbishing an old bathroom or setting up a new one, understanding the bath shower mixer’s functionality and styles will aid in selecting the perfect fit for your space.