Bath Mixer Taps
Bath Mixer Taps is a one-stop-shop for all your Bathroom needs. We have everything from the most popular brands to the latest innovations! We proudly offer you an extensive range of bathroom taps and accessories that suit any style, budget, or requirement.
If you are looking for inspiration, browse our range of bathroom taps, which includes wall-mounted and traditional bath mixer taps in chrome, gold, or polished nickel finishes; handheld showerheads; thermostatic and non-thermostatic mixers; single lever or double lever styles;
Bath mixer taps are a combination of style, functionality, and convenience. They allow users to blend hot and cold water to their preferred temperature, enhancing the bathing experience. This guide provides an overview of bath mixer taps, from their features and types to tips on selection and installation.
Introduction to Bath Mixer Taps
- Purpose: Mixes hot and cold water supplies to achieve the desired temperature.
- Placement: Installed on the edge of bathtubs or the wall.
Types of Bath Mixer Taps
- Pillar Taps: Traditional separate hot and cold taps.
- Monobloc Mixer: Single unit with one or two handles to control water temperature and flow.
- Thermostatic Mixer: Maintains water at a constant temperature.
- Freestanding Mixer: It stands alone and isn’t attached to the bath rim. Ideal for freestanding tubs.
Material & Finish
- Brass: Most common, durable, and ideal for a polished, classic look.
- Stainless Steel: Rust-resistant and gives a modern look.
- Finish Varieties: Chrome, nickel, brushed steel, gold, and more.
- Traditional: Often ornate in design with crosshead handles.
- Contemporary: Sleek, minimalist, and might include touch technology or waterfall spouts.
Features to Look For
- Anti-scalding is especially important if children or older people use the bath.
- Water Efficiency: Aerators and flow limiters can help conserve water.
- Diverter: Allows users to switch water flow between the bath and a shower attachment.
Water Pressure Considerations
- High-Pressure Systems: Suitable for mixers with multiple outlets or large spouts.
- Low-Pressure Systems: Requires taps designed to operate efficiently at lower pressures.
Maintenance & Care
- Regular Cleaning: Use a soft cloth and avoid abrasive materials to maintain the tap’s finish.
- Addressing Leaks: Regularly check for leaks and address them promptly to conserve water and prevent damage.
- Eco-friendly Taps: Water-saving features are becoming more popular.
- Bright Taps: Digital temperature and flow controls, touchless operation, etc.
Bath mixer taps are more than just functional units in a bathroom; they also contribute significantly to the room’s style and ambiance. With the vast array of options available, there’s a mixer tap for every bath design and preference. Investing in quality and considering aesthetics and functionality will ensure a satisfying and lasting choice.
What are the applications?
Are you looking to update your bathroom with a new mixer tap? Bath Mixer Taps has you covered! Our taps are available in various styles and finishes to match your bathroom décor perfectly, and all of our taps include an easy-to-follow installation guide. Our fixtures are perfect for multiple applications, including baths, showers, and basins.
1. The bath mixer taps are to be installed on the bath filler pipe connected to the main water supply pipe. This installation method should only be used where it is not possible or practicable to install separate cold and hot water supply pipes in the bath area. The bath filler pipe must not exceed 3/4 inch (20mm) in diameter, extend beyond the edge of the bath by more than 150mm, and must have an operating pressure rating of at least 0.5.
2. “Bath Mixer Taps” is a new innovative concept that allows you to tap into the water supply from the bath without cutting any pipework. The installation is simple and easy to install. A competent plumber takes less than 10 minutes to fit this product. The “Bath Mixer Tap” can be installed in any standard bath or shower mixer tap, and it will allow you to use your existing hot/cold water supply from the showerhead while at the same time being able to run unlimited amounts of hot/cold
3. Bath Mixer Taps – Our easy-to-install guide and range of applications make this the perfect product for your bathroom. With a range of finishes, we have the perfect mixer tap for you.